Friday, February 1, 2008

We like to eat with our hands


Not too much to report today. Abigail is still trying to feel better. The middle of the day is always great because that is when she feels her best. So I captured a few cute moments of her on video that I thought I would share. I still haven't gotten sick, thank goodness, but i am really sore because we learned some strength training last night at a class that the Relief Society put on last night. The things we learned work great becuase I am feeling it today. Justin is still getting over his bronchitis but seems to be doing great. Enjoy the videos.



2 comments:

MakingChanges said...

Awesome videos! Love seeing your little girl grow up!

Melinda said...

Hi Shanna- saw your blog from Julie's, its fun to see more people on here! Abigail's pics are so dang cute! Melinda