Thursday, February 28, 2008


That last couple of days have been pretty good. Abigail is so funny and makes her dad and I laugh non-stop. I think the thing we laugh at the most is when Abigail is really upset about something and crying just wont cut it she talks gibberish. We really want to get it on film because we think that it is so funny and can't believe that she does it. The noise she makes sounds like the following "duba-duba-duba-duba". She just says it over and over again. We can't help but laugh but we feel bad at the same time. She is so stinking cute

Anyways, we have just been running from appointment to appointment. Today I went to the podiatrist because my foot has had a piercing pain in it. Mostly the pain is there when I run but now it hurts all the time even when I am just sitting. I just want to get things fixed before life gets too busy and it gets really bad. So found out I have a neuroma, it is nothing too bad, a lot of people get them. Two of my toe joints are smashed together and they pinching the nerve between them creating a Neuroma. Looking at the x-ray it was perfectly clear. I went in once before and you really couldn't see it but within a couple of months they have significantly grown closer together. There are a lot of different reasons one can get a neuroma like running, wearing tight shoes or trauma and so on. It is a very quick surgery so I am also getting my other foot done at the same time. On the other foot my middle toe is longer than my big toe and it getting harder and harder to find comfortable shoes. So i thought save time and money to get them done at the same time. I will probably look funny for a while but it will be worth it. I want to run another 5k this summer and maybe a 10k so I have to get it fixed for it to be even possible. I guess Justin can't give me a hard time about my long toe anymore.


Yesterday, I watched my friend Natalie's little girl, Milea, and Abigail really enjoyed it. I did too both of them were so good together. Most of the time they both sat on my lap and wanted to read book after book. That made it easy. Milea is almost a year older than Abigail but she is so tiny just look at the pictures. Then later my visiting teacher came and we talked for good while and talked about the important of families. It was really nice.





As for our house the roof is completely done and the HVAC should be done today. The mason starts Monday and the plumber after that. It is starting to look great.

3 comments:

J said...

When is your surgery? If you need someone to watch that cute girl of yours let me know! Me and my girls would LOVE to!! Maybe Justin can drop her off on his way to work or something. So it's settled, what day am I watching her? ;) My brother had similar sugery last summer on both feet at the same time and I totally think that's the way to go!

Heather said...

I am so sorry to hear about the foot surgery!! I am glad that they were able to figure it out and it can now be taken care of!! Good luck with everything!! I'm wishing a speedy recovery for you!

Jamie said...

Did Abigail get her dance moves from you or Justin? I liked the face she made while she was dancing, too. She's so cute!