Crazy week. We found out Monday what we think that Rachel, Justin's sister, will be having. The doctor thinks that her twins will be boys but it will be confirmed next visit.
I have been working like crazy to get Abigail's quilt done for her birthday and I finally finished it. Yeah!!!!
Abigail said her third word the other night which was hello. Rachel got it on her camera so I will have to get it from her and post it later.
Right now her big thing is my phone. She loves it when it rings so we got a really cute video of her with it. The bad thing about that is when you take it away from her she lets you know she doesn't like it. So we are trying to teach her that she can't always get her way. This is really hard to teach a one year old.


Other than that our house is all framed except for the porch and the exterior walls that will all go up after the brick work is done, which we think will be done next week. The roof getting the tar roof this next week and we are deciding on colors for the house. It is a big decision because it's a big house so if we paint it the wrong color we will hear about it.
Nothing else much to report, I just can't wait for Abigail's birthday.
2 comments:
Little Abigail is so so so adorable! I hope you don't mind me "chiming in" on your blog. Justin shared and it's fun to see how the house is coming and Abigail is growing! She's such a doll, you need to bring her by more!
How cute! I love how she dances to the music on the phone. Kids are the best entertainment, aren't they?
Post a Comment