The title might throw you but "payday" actually means when your kids do es something that warms your heart and all the hard work you have done with them pays off. (The word comes from a terrific woman in our ward, Ann Searle) Now in most other cases it means something more profound than what Abigail is doing but to me it is still a payday.
It is just a joy to see your daughter grow with leaps and bounds verses small steps. I really do mean that. She is just picking up on everything. I can't believe half of the stuff that she does. She is a very determined little gir. She always seems to study things, looks around and soaks things in. It seems like she is thinking about whatever she wants to do before she does it.( That characteristic comes from her dad.) Even when it comes to laughing. She is not big on laughing because she will decide if what you are doing is funny first. I actually admire that, if you can admire something from your one year old. She doesn't follow the crowd. You go girl! Hopefully she can keep this trait through out her life. Even with all of that she is so easy to take care of. It's like she knows what I need. For example, if I need a break she will play on her own or if I need to be cuddled she will come and pat me and then puts her hands up to be held and hugs me. She is my reminder of my Heavenly Father everyday. I am just so glad that I have the opportunity to see all of her amazing strides.
Everyday we count, it's a game to her because when we get to five she gives me five, but today I started to count and she held up her first finger like she was helping me count to one and I sware that she even tried to say one. I of course was amazed and extremely excited so i grabbed my camera. You can decide for yourself if it was a fluke or pure genius. I will always go toward genius. I can't help it I'm her mama.
I just put a couple more videos of her doing cute things. I hope you enjoy.
It is just a joy to see your daughter grow with leaps and bounds verses small steps. I really do mean that. She is just picking up on everything. I can't believe half of the stuff that she does. She is a very determined little gir. She always seems to study things, looks around and soaks things in. It seems like she is thinking about whatever she wants to do before she does it.( That characteristic comes from her dad.) Even when it comes to laughing. She is not big on laughing because she will decide if what you are doing is funny first. I actually admire that, if you can admire something from your one year old. She doesn't follow the crowd. You go girl! Hopefully she can keep this trait through out her life. Even with all of that she is so easy to take care of. It's like she knows what I need. For example, if I need a break she will play on her own or if I need to be cuddled she will come and pat me and then puts her hands up to be held and hugs me. She is my reminder of my Heavenly Father everyday. I am just so glad that I have the opportunity to see all of her amazing strides.
Everyday we count, it's a game to her because when we get to five she gives me five, but today I started to count and she held up her first finger like she was helping me count to one and I sware that she even tried to say one. I of course was amazed and extremely excited so i grabbed my camera. You can decide for yourself if it was a fluke or pure genius. I will always go toward genius. I can't help it I'm her mama.
I just put a couple more videos of her doing cute things. I hope you enjoy.
3 comments:
It wasn't the same sound as "one", but she mimicked you when you said it so I definitely think she was trying to say the same thing you were. Of course she's a genius!!!
She for sure knew the "sign" for one. That is so cute!! Your such a good mama!!
I'm so excited that you have a blog.I love it and how cute are the little movies. She was definitely saying and doing "one." You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment