Today is going really well. Abigail and I went to Kathrine's house today and spent time with her two kids. It was so fun. We both have busy schedules with our kids and life so it was nice to finally get together.
It is still snowing and our roof and the second level is still being worked on. The framing should be done some time next week if all goes right. Then we will get the plumbing and HVAC in. It is looking good. I just have to mention that it is our luck that the worst winter in years and it had to come when we finally got to our roof. Just worth a mention.
Abigail is feeling better but still has a runny nose and because of all the wiping it has become very red. It is a battle to get it wiped but I completely understand. Here are few pictures and video of her today. Enjoy!
By the way I just finished a book by Shannon Hale called "Goose Girl". It is was a great read for those of you who like fanatasy books. I am onto the next book in the series. I heard the third one is better than the second but i will report when i finish. http://www.squeetus.com/stage/main.html


1 comment:
That video of Abigail getting you a book is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting and that her first birthday is right around the corner...where does the time go?
Post a Comment