Monday, February 25, 2008

Today started out like every other day for me but has now turned quite tradgic. A couple months ago our hard drive crashed and we had just recently put all of our pictures on it so that we could clean up our computer and in that short time we lost everything. We sent it to a place that said they could recover it but they just told us today that it is unrecoverable. I am in tears for all those precious memories are gone. We lost all of Abigail's pictures but only a few that we emailed to everyone and those that other people took. Also, I wrote to Abigail in a word document everyday and now those thoughts and messeages are gone. It is devistating to me to see all of those gone in a blink of an eye. So many tears have been shed by me over this but life goes on. Please I beg everyone to back up their pictures every month. Don't put it off!!!!!!

The weekend round up.. Friday night we went to Justin's cousin Ryan and his wife Elizabeth's apartment and we stopped at the house they put an offer on and it was really nice. Then Saturday we went to Justin's cousin Jon and his wife Jenna's house because it was their daughter, Paisley's second birthday party. That was really fun to see everyone and to celebrate. We got home really really late for poor little Abigail so I ended up not going to church on Sunday because she didn't even wake up until 10 minutes before church started. So Abigail and I stayed home but Justin had a billion meetings so he went. Then later yesterday evening we started to watch a television show called "Jericho". We couldn't stop watching it so we didn't go to bed until well after midnight. If you haven't seen that show yet, "BEWARE", you may get addicted and feel like you should start your own arsenal. You just need to watch the show to understand the last comment.

Abigail has been so cute lately. She is gabbing on and on about anything and everything. You can tell that she wants to you to understand what she is saying because she will point and if we just laugh and smile she will talk louder to get you to understand. I just love it. Also, just a couple minutes ago she snuck a wet wipe from us and was having a hay day pretending to clean. She would scrub the floor or the couch with it. Honestly I don't know where she learned that from because I really don't think I clean that much or maybe I do. She seems to be so tuff, she has such a bad diaper rash and doesn't cry until she can't take it any more. We have done everything we know to do to keep it dry but it is just getting worse. If anyone has any ideas please let us know. I kept her half naked for several hours a day but it still does nothing. We had several pictures of her naked bum but I wasn't sure if it was appropriate so here is one with a towel. Other pictures include her trying to get into her daddy's shoes, her first car seat, falling asleep at the party with pouty lips and her standing on our remote control. (we know how big it is)

As for the house the tar roof is almost done and the HVAC started going in today. So here are pictures of the roof. Pray that we will get some good weather so we can finish. I can't help but think that every time we start a major project where we need good weather it storms. So goes life.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Hey, I would try bag balm, or lanolin, its kind of like vasoline. If it doesn't start getting better I would go to the dr. and see if she has a yeast infection, Maddie did when she was a baby, her rash was terrible and just wouldn't go away! Hope that helps! :)

Heather said...

Oh I am so sorry!! So many bad news moments today!!
I hope that some miracle will help retrieve the pictures and sweet letters!! ( I love that idea)
I hope that the diaper rash gets better! What a little trooper!!

I hope tomorrow is a better day!