Tonight was really fun. I had a girls night out with friends from the ward and it was well needed. I felt like Shanna again and not a mom or wife. Most of the time I love being a mom and a wife but sometimes it is refreshing to get out and be with friends without worring. Thanks to Justin it was a relaxing night. He stayed home and watched Abigail as well as three other children. They seemed to have a lot of fun with Justin playing video games. Justin said that most of the time Abigail would just sit and watch what was going on. All in all it was a great night. Here are few pictures of the night as well as Abigail and the snow we still getting.
2 comments:
I totally agree, so nice to get out and feel free! :) It was a lot of fun last night!
I have to say thank you again to Justin for keeping my kids...I had SO much fun and it was great to be with the "girls" Oh and I tried to bring cookies a couple times on Friday and Saturday as a thank you, but no one was home. I'll have to try again next week. THANKS AGAIN!!!
Post a Comment