
Today was an okay day just full of appointments. I had an appointment in SLC today so my sister-in-law Rachel watched Abigail while I ran up there. I found out that I have to have a pretty high fiber diet and no soda. Many people are already better than me and don't drink soda but that is my treat. I love Diet Coke. Not anymore, my doctor said absolutely no soda. Oh well I guess that is that I will give it up if it means I will feel bette. Also, we are so lucky that there are so many wonderful and tasty options to get more fiber. Here is to getting better.
Then right after I got home we headed to Abigail's appointment for her diaper rash. The doctor thougth it was just a servere diaper rash nothing more. Thank goodness. There is some terrific cream they told me to get from the pharmacy. You don't need a perscription but you do need to ask them for it. It is called "Calmoseptine". It worked immediatly. Go get it if your child has diaper rash so they won't have to suffer.
Other than that the day was pretty uneventful. Here are some pictures that I do have so lets reminisce .






1 comment:
Oh, Shanna, I'm so sorry you lost your pictures & journal entries. We had the same thing happen to our computer about four or five months ago. Eric found some software online called getdataback by Runtime software. He was finally able to restore all of our photos and journal entries using this software. If you still have the hard drive it might be worth a try! Good luck!
Post a Comment