Saturday, February 16, 2008

Computers are nice sometimes

Okay while I was trying to enter this blog my web pages shut down and I had to start over. How annoying! I had everything ready to post.. I guess my test for today is patience and persistence.

Anyhow yesterday we had a fun day. Abigail and I went up to Aunt Debbie's to quilt. I am on my 4th quilt. Debbie is an awesome teacher. I am very thankful for her help and patience in teaching us and she lets us use all of her scraps. Thanks again Debbie. Also a big thanks to Meghan who makes sure that we all get up there every Friday.

After quilting we went to the movie Jumper (which is not that good) and yes we tried it with Abigail. She is a great baby but two hours was too long for her. She used to sleep duringg them as long as we put in her ear plugs, but I think she has definitely out grown that stage. Abigail is a sport for even letting us try.

Then after the movie we played card games and i LOVE card games I could seriously play for hours on end. I think they are a blast.

Here are some hilarious pictures of Abigail who even with funny glasses on still looks serious and her ham of a second cousin, Luke, who is hilarious in this picture. He knows when the camera is on him and hams it up.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love those pictures. They totally cracked me up. We have those same glasses and they remind me of Harry Potter glasses every time I see them.