My great friend Laina had her annual summer water party and I think everyone loved it. From the excited 2 year old to the chilled out baby in her car seat. Thank you Laina. Here is Laina's daughter Allee. This was just too cute.
Those pictures of Evee are soooo adorable! I love the ones of her in her sunglasses and hat too...priceless! In that one you can see her little toes peeking out of the blanket! She is such a cutie pie! And little Abi is so beautiful. Tell her that Aunt Rach loves her so much. She is a dream! Love you all! *Rach
2 comments:
Those pictures of Evee are soooo adorable! I love the ones of her in her sunglasses and hat too...priceless! In that one you can see her little toes peeking out of the blanket! She is such a cutie pie! And little Abi is so beautiful. Tell her that Aunt Rach loves her so much. She is a dream! Love you all! *Rach
Great pictures of the Par-tay. It was a lot of fun...although I do get a little crazy!
Post a Comment