Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pictures of Evelyn and some fun info

Here are few pictures I took of my sweet Evelyn in her blessing dress. She did pretty well then fell asleep and I couldn't help but take a few priceless shots. This face one was just perfect!

These pictures are the same one just the last has an affect on it but these look a lot like me as a baby. After i looked at them I was shocked at the resemblance. She also looked like my sister Sara in them as well.
Here are some cute videos and pictures of Evelyn. She is rolling over now. Of course, when I try and record it she stops rolling over. She also loves to grab anything in site and loves to growl. She also is one of the most laid back babies I know. If she can see mom and can cuddle she is a happy baby. We love her so very much and feel so blessed that she is in our lives.

I have more videos but blogger is taking forever so I will post them tomorrow.

Here is Abigail and Evelyn ahving fun in the sun today. It didn't last long before the rain came and here they are getting warm.

2 comments:

Christy said...

So cute!! Beautiful pictures of Evelyn!! That dress is gorgeous!! I think New Moon comes out in November sometime. It looks really good!!

Melinda said...

You did fantastic on the pictures, so beautiful!! Loved all the updates, so much fun!