Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun with the girls

I have been trying to have fun things for Abi to do while we have been stuck inside because of the rain. So far we have had a movie night with friends, made cookies, made puppets, and movie with mom. Today was a nice day outside so we went on a picnic with the Leffler's and then played outside with chalk.
Making cookies with mom. Abigail loves to stir and watch the cookies rise. Cute Evee being sooo good to hang out. She worked really hard at making that puppet. Movie night with mom. We took a lot of blankets and pillows and put them on the floor and snuggled. I loved it.Chalk and talk. I thought these turned out well but they did not they are blurry but she is still cute. Poor thing she needs some sleep. She was up all night last night. I am not sure why but she had to lay on top of mom, not beside me, she had to be on my chest, but I didn't figure that till 3 this morning. It was a long night. She does not look like a two year old here. Growing op too fast. New pj's. She needed them, we were cramming in her little toes into her 2T pj's and they were hurting her. So these are 3T but I am almost thinking I should have gotten her 4T.
Enjoy the random videos

3 comments:

Rachel and John said...

So adorable! They really are growing up too fast! And whats up hot mama! You look so georgeous in that photo...but you always look georgeous! Did you get you hair cut shorter? It looks adorable! My hair is getting SOOOO long...I dont know what to do with it! It needs a trim no matter what, but im gettin the short hair itch...what to do?

MakingChanges said...

Could you be any cuter as a mom? WOW! I think I have been put to shame. Well, we already knew that, though, didn't we?

Christy said...

I love the aprons! So cute! You are a cute mom Shanna! :) I'm coming up to UT again soon we should hang out!