So we went to the Salt Flats today only to find out that it was really muddy. So we only pulled off the freeway and took pictures there. So we plan on going back. Here are a few pictures from the day. We had a lot of fun. Meghan and Melinda you rock. Thanks again.
8 comments:
You got some great shots...wish I was there:(
The one of Abi and Evee in the chair--SO CUTE! Totally made me laugh! They look great Shanna, too fun!
These pictures are beautiful. The one of the girls in the chair and the one of Evee in the chair...totaly make my day! They are so cute!!
Those are so GREAT! Jealous! Next time I swear I am so going.
That was fun! I'm totally excited for next time! Cute pictures!
I love those! I've always wanted to go to the salt flats but never got around to it. Looked fun though!!
Along with everyone else my fave is the one with Abs and Evs in the chair. You got skills to pay the bills.
Along with everyone else my fave is the one with Abs and Evs in the chair. You got skills to pay the bills.
Post a Comment