Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Petting Zoo - rolling over - sisters

I took the girls to the petting zoo. Evelyn did so well just being carried in a pack and didn't make a peep while Abigail enjoyed everything in her site. Abigail LOVES riding the ponies and cries when her turn ends. Abigail did really well listening and staying near mom. I was really proud of her.

Also, she stayed in her bed last night with the door OPEN. Yeah!!! A small victory but a good one. She hasn't been able to do that for 2 weeks now. It's weird because nap time she goes right into her bed and lays down but bed time has been this constant game. But consistency works. She also walked beside me at the grocery store the whole time and did terrific, she didn't run off or act out. I am very proud of her. The only thing she did when we were there is that she yelled at a boy three times her age. I don't know why, he didn't do anything and wasn't even talking to her but she must have felt that he was getting to close to Evee, because she said "my Evee" and tried to hit him. She has got attitude.


Evelyn is getting so big and it is going too fast. She rolls over all over the floor now. I have tried several times to get a video and I can't get a great one because she stops rolling over when I push record. She is so sweet and she holds my face with both hands when i am holding her and she is sleepy. I just love that!


Okay here are the girls. Abigail is on the left at 4 months almost 5 and Evelyn is on the left at 5 months. Even though they look different I think they look a lot alike. When Evelyn smiled like this it reminded me of this picture of Abigail. They are sisters that is for sure!
Here is an adorable video of Abigail singing her ABC's and counting. She also sings Twinkle, Twinkle little star.

3 comments:

Shane & Laina said...

Great pictures...you're right, the girls look a TON alike!

Rachel and John said...

I love love love the pictures and the video is the BEST! Abi is so cute...she always makes me smile! I love the picture of Abi and Evee together...I cant BELEVE how much they look alike! Crazy! They are both so beautiful. Miss you guys. Hope to see you all on their b-day. Love you!

Melinda said...

Love your pictures as usual! Your girls are so darling, I just adore them! That Evee totally has stolen my heart! :D The side by side pictures are incredible! I think you should post the one of Justin though--HYSTERICAL!!