House looks great. Love, Dad Combs
Wow! It is finally coming together & looks like a real house. Everything is gorgeous so far and I love the light fixtures you picked. Way exciting!!!!
So when do I move in?
Wow you guys have done a great job! I love the colors you picked. It's beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys!!
WOW! I wanna come see it in person!
Wow Shanna! I am way impressed! Good job guys! It looks awesome!-Marissa
Shauna Van and I want a tour. :)Looks really really nice. Love it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
House looks great. Love, Dad Combs
Wow! It is finally coming together & looks like a real house. Everything is gorgeous so far and I love the light fixtures you picked. Way exciting!!!!
So when do I move in?
Wow you guys have done a great job! I love the colors you picked. It's beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys!!
WOW! I wanna come see it in person!
Wow Shanna! I am way impressed! Good job guys! It looks awesome!
-Marissa
Shauna Van and I want a tour. :)
Looks really really nice. Love it!
Post a Comment