First is my sweet daughter, she makes me smile at every turn. She worked really hard on learning to put the block in her little house and finally did that, then she would put things in her little hiding place behind the treadmill. She is one of the best things in the world to me. I love being her mom. Here are few videos of her accomplishments and a few pictures of her
being so cute and mischievous. 
Second, I love my husband. Since my mom left he has been really understanding and has helped me out a ton with everything, shopping, taking care of Abigail and special things like getting me flowers and special treats when he comes home. (here is a picture of the lovely tulips he got me)
Third, my mom has called me everyday to make sure I am doing okay and that really helps me talk about things and get things off my chest.
Fourth, good people around me make life easier. I got a get well card from Justin's grandpa and that surprised me and made me smile, Rachel dropped off a little gift bag and countless people who have called and sent well wishes and let me know if I need anything they are all there. I really appreciate all of you.
Yesterday was a good day. We had our old neighbors come and visit with her two girls and they played with Abigail. While I was visiting with them our other neighbor stopped by with his baby girl and said hi. Then our bishops little girl, Lucy, called and asked if she could come over and play with Abigail. It was really fun to have people come visit. Later that night John and Rachel came by and dropped that treat off and we talked baby... Can't wait for their little girls to come into the world. I love babies...
So there is always something good in life. My feet are still really sore but I am able to get up and do what I need to do.
2 comments:
I love watching the videos of Abigail and listening to your commentary. It is so fun to hear you being a mom and absolutely enjoying every second of it! What a blessing she is to you and Justin.
Who knew Justin could be such a good guy? J/K - Abigail is as adorable as always. Hope your recovery continues to go well.
Post a Comment