Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A few good days











The last couple of days have been really good. Monday was so beautiful that I had to take Abigail outside. We went to the back and I let her just run and run. She was so excited that we were outside that she started to stomp her feet. It was so cute, so I video taped it. That made our whole day great. She did have one incident, because she has learned to climb the couches she fell off the couch between the two into our computer stuff. I was terrified but she just scrapped her nose and got a little bump on her head. I was impressed that she didn't cry all that long and got right back onto the couch. Mom is still trying to teach her to sit on the couch and not stand so hopefully this won't happen again.




Also, that day my friend Jamie called and said that she was coming over on Tuesday to give me dinner and there was so no way for me to get out of it. When she came over yesterday she let me sit and relax while she vacuumed my whole living room including my couches. That was something I can't really do so that was so extremely kind. I want to thank her a million times over. THANK YOU. (Dinner was excellent too) Also, our family friends the Leflers brought homemade ice cream to us on Monday. Wow, it was sooooo delicious. Thank you tons. One more thing I got to do a video conference with my dad, my Step-mom and my little niece Katelyn. It was so nice to see them and for them to see little Abigail.

As for my feet they are still really sore and I am shocked that it is actually going to take the 3 weeks the doctor told me. I thought that that was just an over estimate. Nope it wasn't. So i will continue to try and be positive. With all the love and support around me I am sure that won't be hard to do. Keep moving foward, for me it will be sitting foward.. ha ha..
Speaking of feet. My friend had this cute thing about what kind of shoe you are . It is interesting. I agree with most of it. I am funky.. you may say wierd but I just say funky... (sigh... to be able to wear shoe again. I can't wait!)
You Are Cowboy Boots
This doesn't mean you're country, just funky.
You've got a ton of attitude and confidence.

You're unique, expressive, and even a little bit wacky.
You wear whatever you feel like รข€“ and you have your own sense of style.

You are straight shooting and honest. You tell people how it is.
Low maintenance and free wheeling, you're always up for an adventure.

You should live: Where you can at least get to wide open spaces

You should work: In a job that allows you to take change

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm positive you don't feel this way, but I would pay to be forced to sit for three weeks! haha I'm sorry its been hard, hopefully your feet won't feel so sore soon!