Abigail and I have been trying to stay busy the last couple of days so it's easier to be home all day long. Our little friend Lucy has come over a couple of times to hang out with Abigail and that really helps. Also, we did get out and spend time over at Rachel's because i needed to go over and check on my friends cats while they were out of town and it was pretty close to Rachel's house. When I went out there to check on their cats I was getting out of the car and there was a ton of deer just hanging out on the side of their house. It scared me to death. Here is a picture of them eating.
Abigail and I have gotten outside a little. I still have a hard time being on my feet for a long period of time but everyday they are getting better. My right foot feels really great but the stitches itch. My left foot feels pretty good until I hit it on the gate or a door then it doesn't feel so great. I am afraid I have bent the metal pin. I am going to have it checked on tomorrow. We will see.
Abigail just recently has done a few more things that make us laugh. At our house we always have some sort of music on and so now she tries to lip sync to all the songs and it is hilarious. Soon I hope to have a video of it. Her new thing in the morning when we get her from her crib is that she will hand you her pink blanket before she will let you pick her up. Then we get her a bottle but she won't drink it until she is sitting on the couch with her blanket and sometimes she drags a long a stuffed animal. It is really cute so of course I took a picture of it. Here are two different days.
She is also so fascinated with dandelions. She has to pick them all. As I am sure most children she loves being outdoors, so I can't wait for a back yard. I would love to just sit and read on a swing and have her run to her hearts content.
One of the really cute things she does is give me things to put on my head. For example in one of the pictures she kept giving me her hat until I put it on my head for her. Also, she loves those bunny ears she got for Easter. At first she would make me put them on my head so I would then of course being the weirdo I am, I would make bunny noises and put my hands under my chin and pretend I was a bunny. So here she is doing that as well. She is a treat!
I do take a lot of pictures and really I can't help it. I think I like to take pictures because my memory is so bad that I want to make sure that I can remember all those cute moments when I am old. Well, you can always expect a lengthy blog with nonsense and of tons of pictures. So I hope you enjoy them.
By the way I thought I would give you a house update. The plumbing is completely finished and Justin tells me it looks great. He won't let me take pictures of it until it gets cleaned up first. So those will be coming soon. We are now just waiting to get a few things back from the engineer. Once we get his changes we can fix those and all the other little stuff, then we can get to four-way. Yippeee.
5 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you're starting to feel a little better. Let's hope all goes well at the doctor. Abigail is such a doll. She was so fun to play with at your house the other day. I love the picture of her being a bunny and I can totally picture you pretending to be a bunny, too. How funny! You are a great mom!
I hope you get to feeling 100% soon! Can I just say I am amazed at Justin and you with your house. I can't imagine doing that myself (or Stafford for that matter) Justin is one smart guy!
Cute! I have a ton of dandelions in my yard...send abigail over!
I LOVE the pictures, I think I don't take enough of them, so keep it up. I'm so glad your feet are feeling better everyday. Sometimes that's what it takes, it just seems very frustrating in the mean time. See you soon!
I am glad your feet are feeling better. Hope you didn't do too much damage to the pin. Abigail is so cute...Love the bunny ears.
Post a Comment