Okay so I took quite a few pictures yesterday, 600 to be exact and I only took them of Abigail and our friend Allee. I think that turned out terrific. I promised myself that I would get to know my camera modes better and get more recent and creative pictures of Abigail. Also, I have been asked to take some senior pictures so I want to make sure that I am up to speed and refreshed. It has been a while since I have really used my camera for its intended purpose. So my friend Laina said she would help me be my assistant and I could also use her children as models. I only got to Allee before my computer ran out of room. So I am cleaning that up. Anyway, we are going to take more since I didn't get to the rest of her family. I hope you think these are good. Let me know what you think. Don't worry grandparents you are all get pictures in a week or so.

















6 comments:
Great pictures, Shanna!
I think you did a fabulous job. What cute models you have.
Oh my heavens. They are all so wonderful! I am totally impressed! You are quite a talented photographer!
beautiful!!
They are so CUTE Shanna!!!!!
They turned out great! Abigail is such a doll!
Post a Comment