Tuesday we did a lot of cleaning and then we got to go to the doctor forr another visit to baby number two. This was the most anticipated for me. Last time we only saw the sac and not the baby. This visit was great we saw the wonderful little one and its heart beat. It had really grown! The best part of the appointment was when Abigail saw the baby on the screen she got so excited and breathed in really deep and pointed. So sweet. Anyways, the baby is doing great and we couldn't be happier.
Monday we went with Rachel to one of her stress tests, she can't drive herself anymore. It was cool to hear both babies heart beats at the same time. Rachel is ready to pop any day now. I talked to my doctor today and she said that she will probably deliver in the next two weeks. It was a hard time for Abigail to sit there for almost two hours she was moody. To be expected she was tired. We are just excited for Rachel and John and can not wait for those babies! Here is some pictures of Abigail with her kitties and playing with their toy. She decided to spin and spin. Justin thought it was hilarious and his laugh is contagious. Also, Abigail has a big rash on her right side of her back and down her leg. I am not sure what it is. It doesn't seem to be bothering her but it sure does bug me.
Sunday, was Father's day! We went to church like usual and it was wonderful. There were some great talks given and music sang I really felt the spirit. I should have done more for Father's day for Justin and for my Father's but it just came so fast. Luckily, I have a great husband and great Fathers. I love them all so much. We did have John and Rachel over for dinner and to play cards, that was a great time and Abigail loved having them over. 



Saturday was a really fun day. We went to a birthday party for Justin's best friend CJ's little boy. It was Abigail's first party that she has been too. We have been invited to other's but something has always come up. This party was a water party and it was a beautiful day to have it. Abigail was in 7th Heaven. She was the only girl so she was a little out numbered but she didn't seem to mind. The only time she did feel it was when all the boys were running after her. It was just hilarious there was Abigail just running as fast as she could and there were four boys running right after her. I only got the tail end of that happening on video, still cute. Christy did a wonderful job on the party it was soooo much fun. Later that night it was great just to hang out as a family. We don't get many opportunities when it is just us doing nothing. I LOVED IT!
One funny side note... I still have been terribly sick with this baby but I am not sure Justin quite understands and might think I am over exaggerating. Well, Saturday morning while getting ready to go I think he got it. I just finished brushing my teeth when I felt my stomach turn, then I said "Uh Oh" and there you have it, everything came up. Justin runs in the bathroom and says, "man I heard it land in toilet from the other room." He was nice enough to rub my back while i finished getting rid of everything I had eaten over the past couple days. He really understands now. Fortunately I only get that sick in the morning and I can take my pill and go with my day. He usually is at work before I get that sick. Lucky... Anyways, because I don't feel that great it takes me a while to get to sleep now so I am now stuck on Sudoku. Justin taught me some great tricks and I am totally hooked. 



Boys will be boys and the girl will run.
Friday, well there wasn't anything too exciting that happened on Friday except for Laundry. Justin did take Abigail on a little date while he had to run errands. They stopped off at sonic to get something cool. Justin got me a slushy and one for him self, Abigail got a large water with ice. She loved having her own cup with a straw. There was no taking it away. I thought it was so cute when she came back because Justin had dressed her and nothing matched. It didn't matter because she is so cute in whatever she wears.
3 comments:
Hey girl....love love love your additions to the blog. Your little tiny baby pictures just made me sooo excited for you guys! I was caught off guard when I read that your doc said that I might deliver in the next 2 weeks...eventhough I know that I probably will...I kind of freaked me out to hear someone else confirm my thoughts! I better get my poop-in-a-group! Love Rach
Its always such a relief to hear the heartbeat, fun untrasound pics! Glad everything's going so well, hope the sick part gets over fast! :)
Isn't it funny how entertaining kids can be? You can sit & watch them play for hours. I love the outfit that Justin put Abigail in. (Most) Guys don't have a clue when it comes to outfit coordinating. At least she was dressed & the clothes were clean (I hope)...what more can you ask for? I love seeing the picture of the baby and I can't believe what good pictures you got. I hope you get feeling better soon (and Abi, too).
Post a Comment