Happy Thanksgiving to all. We had a good Thanksgiving except we decided to go to my mom's house for the holiday and we left when the supposed blizzard of 2010 in Utah had came. Really it was nothing. Though there were spots that were bad to drive in for the most part things were good. We didn't leave till late so we stayed the night in Laramie and then finished the last little bit the next day.

The above picture of the moon. It was strangely huge. My phone didn't even come close to capturing the moment but that is what happens when your camera is not working. You get stuck with crappy pictures.
The below picture just shows you how exciting the drive was. Yawn. Luckily Abigail kept us very entertained with singing and question almost the entire drive there.

I didn't take any pictures while I was there because we were having too much fun chatting, eating and running after kids. Here are just two moments where i had my phone on me to get a shot. Poor Aaron had to be the one laying on the floor and that gives kids ample opportunity to dog pile him.


Abigail was ill with a sinus infection and Gabe was tired and they both loved snuggling with each other and it was one of my favorite moments to catch.

The rest of the weekend we played ping pong and had tournements. Quite fun until I was overcome with my enviorment and my food could not stay down any longer. Made for a good story later.
We drove back on Sunday and the weather was good until Evenston and then it was a mess of Snow. But made it home safe and sound to get ready for Christmas. I am really excited about Christmas this year because the last two years we have moved and one of those years I moved while being sick with bronchitis and pregnant. So needless to say I am feeling grate and we are not moving so Christmas should be quiet and peaceful. So Monday we went and found our tree. The girls loved it and were full of joy but that soon ended when the cold overcame them and were in the car pretty fast.

Again not very good pictures because I am using my phone but this is of our family room with one of our Christmas trees. (we liked the non-tradition look of this tree) Ps. Evelyn has already opened 3 of the presents under the tree. Thank goodness for tape.

Here is a picture of our front room where the main Christmas tree is. I love it and whenever I take a break I sit in there and just be. I LOVE it!!!!
2 comments:
Awww LOVE your trees! SO fun! I'm trying to figure out what to do for a tree, I know Kimball will be all over one down on the ground, don't want that falling over! I guess we'll have to go out and get a little one instead, but looking at your pictures makes me want a nice big one! I would go sit in there too, and yay for no moving this year! haha
Good stuff here. Wishing you an enjoyable holiday season.
Post a Comment