Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween





What a Halloween! We had three events that we went to and boy I was hurting by the end. First, we went to Abigail's preschool party and Evelyn and i got stay and help, it was really fun. Abigail was so excited about everything it was really fun to watch. Second, we went with a group of friends to go trick or treating downtown. That was fun but really crowded so when Justin showed up I was very happy for his help. Third, we went to our ward party and trunk or treat. John, Rachel and the twins came. I think the girls had a good time and we came back to our house to chat and have fun. It was fun but that night I came down with something in my chest and throat and lost my voice around 10pm. I woke up in the morning and sounded like a 90 year old smoker. Justin made fun of me all day. I still haven't shook whatever it is but I am kinda used to getting sick when I am pregnant.

Our little baby (in my tummy) is doing well. We went to our second visit last Wednesday and they bumped my due date up two weeks. I was excited! So I am just a couple days shy from my second trimester. Hopefully the sickness will go away with the new trimester. Our next visit is in December and we hope to find out the sex then. Can't wait. Girl or boy I just like to know. I am so impatient.




















Pop surprised the girls and got off early to come trick or treating with the gals. It was so fun. Both Justin and Shane came home early and surprised all their kids. Fun fun.








Our Mayor and his wife were outside the city office building. It was fun to see them. Just made an awful joke but got everyone laughing.

Our sweet beautiful Evelyn. Just want to squeeze that face.


Abi just being beautiful at the end of the trick or treating downtown.

The twins just getting to our house to hang.

The Cousins all dressed up and ready to go to the ward trunk or treat. We all had so much fun. Grandma Combs ended up coming and then we all came back to our house afterwards to hang out. It was a great night.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Your girls look SO CUTE!! Looks like you had a crazy, fun filled weekend too! I miss you so much and I can NOT wait to hear what you're having!! So exciting! I still need to call you too!

The Gardner Family said...

It was SO great to see you today!! Your girls are beautiful! Hope you get feeling better soon! :)