Thursday, December 2, 2010
Oh BOY!
Yep it's a BOY! When I found out yesterday all I could say was "Oh Boy".
The test above was taken right at 10 weeks and it was a clear as ever but they sent us another test and the test below was taken a week later and it still looked like boy to me. I didn't say anything but to a select few that we took the test not wanting to get hopes up. You never really know if those tests work. But they did for us.
We found out Wednesday around 4:45pm that we were having a BOY! Technically I was the one to say it was a boy because I asked the doctor to put the parts on the screen and I wanted to guess. But there was no reason to guess it was pretty obvious so I yelled "It's a BOY?"! Then slapped the table and yelled again with a slight giggle in my voice "It's a BOY!". I am sure the people in the halls were laughing because I was SO loud. Justin did think it was a boy all along but I wasn't sure. I am still in absolute shock and I keep thinking about all the boy stuff I don't have. We are so happy but I am mostly nervous because I don't know anything about boys. The unknown is always a bit unnerving for me. But I love having a baby so when I hold that little boy in my arms for the first time all the fear and uncertainty will leave and bring along peace and happiness in it's place. I have no doubt. Love you little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh man I'm all teary and OH SO HAPPY for you guys! AMAZING and SO FUN! YAAAY!!
Hurray! How perfect! I am so excited you are having a boy (especially for Justin).
So I guess we'll both be out of our element----after 2 boys I'm having a girl---so I know how you feel about the nervousness of "not knowing what to do" with the baby of the opposite gender. And like you with the ultrasound, my little girl was DEFINITELY missing parts that I had seen twice before---there was no denying it was a girl! Congrats!
JulieGough
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you. Boys are sweet, just as little girls are. Yippee!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I was totally frightened when I found out Bryce was a boy, but it is really fun! I like having both genders. Little man clothes are so cute!! You'll be a great mom to a boy!! :)
Post a Comment