Sunday, December 26, 2010
Random December
What Evelyn does in her spare time. She is like her Grandma Riddle.
What Abigail does in most of her spare time. Lately it's letters to Santa.
Just snuggling as sisters.
A break to hug Abigail while I comb her hair. Which happens a lot with that hair.
While my sister and I were driving back from SLC a huge rock slammed into the driver side windshield. It totally freaked us both out. My sister said I reacted like a champ. I thought it would shatter the glass because it was so big. Of course it didn't.
We like gummy worms. Aunt Sara is too nice to them.
It was nice to have Sara here to visit while her hubby worked for my husband. We had a good week.
Say cheese!!! Isn't Gabe cute.
Her turn to smile.
Evee in the bath after throwing up. She looks happy but she wasn't moments earlier. Thank goodness my sister was here to help. We were both trying not to vomit while cleaning vomit. There was a lot of it. Poor Evee had the flu.
Here is my find on KSL (which I am addicted to) it is a 1956 TV with Halo. It works and is in perfect condition. I am using it as an end table or sorts. I have cute stuff on it now. Justin is getting something to make it play our pictures from our iphones as a slide show. Pretty cool.
So sweet.
They wanted to take their naps this way. Yeah right, they wouldn't sleep.
What a good looking man. One night we went out with our friends and went out to dinner at Tepanyaki and to the lights at temple square. I think it should be a tradition.
Abi and the artic hat. So funny.
The kid gang.
Evee all bundled up but it wasn't even that cold when we got outside.

Evee still trying to recover from being sick. Abi got sick with the flu a week later. The weekend before Christmas. It was terrifying. I wasn't sure what she had she was just screaming and telling me her stomach was hurting really bad. She cried for two hours, then everything came up and boy she felt better. She was on my bed when she said she was going to throw up and I told her to run to the bathroom and she did and made it. Right after she threw up she said "that was weird!" then laughed and said she felt much better. But that doesn't mean the throwing up was over. she got up several times in the night each time making it to the bathroom. So proud of her for trying to make it. She is getting so big.
Thanks to pop these were the return faces that we sent to pop at work. Can't help but laugh.

For one of our days of Christmas we ran home and got into our jammies, drank hot cocoa, ate popcorn while playing Christmas Bingo. It was very fun.
Yum. Yum
Model that cocoa.
Just loved Abi's face in this picture. She is so beautiful and so snuggly.
Here is our steal of a deal that we got. I liked our other sectional but it wasn't the most comfortable, so I found these and it turned out to be a better deal than the other couch and way more comfortable. Yeah. I am a happy pregnant lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look ADORABLE! I think it just looks like you're concentrating on taking a picture! haha Love all the pictures and LOVE the tv!! How cool! So fun to get to see the pictures of your month, looks wonderful! (Well except for the throwing up, that does NOT sound wonderful! So sorry for that part!) :)
I love all of your pictures and your girls are so dang cute :) Congrats on being half way with the pregnancy.
Post a Comment