Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer tradition

Our great summer tradition of an outside movie almost didn't happen. We woke up on Saturday morning and it was raining like crazy and it was super dark and gloomy, so we thought to call off the party. In just a couple of hours the weather was beautiful so we called it back on. It was such a fun night all though it was a little chilly. Thanks to all the families that came out for it. We love spending time with all of you. I hope you come next year, you may even get a longer taste of my mad dance skills.

Here are a few fun pics from Sunday. Evee fell asleep with her pop in this adorable ball. Yes I spiked her hair.
Abigail saw her mom (me) put in some curlers and begged with her batted eyes to put some in her hair. (like she needs them) She was still so cute. Today after I spent most of the morning doing miscellaneous tasks we went to Laina's house to See her new baby (Lizzy, a puppy). Abigail just loved the dog and Evee got to pet her too. But her boys are so cute and just love LOVE Evee. Here are some cute pictures of them hanging with her. (Nice face Morgan) :)

3 comments:

MakingChanges said...

It was an awesome party! Love all the pics. You got great ones. Probably will steal them. Hope that is okay.

Christy said...

What a fun tradition! So are your mad dance skills part of it? haha. :) I love the sleeping picts! So precious! :)

Shane & Laina said...

I saw the pictures and now I'm ready to do it again! It was so fun and I think it's such a great tradition...we have to do it every year okay??? Promise???
The other pictures were great too. So glad you're my friend!