It has been a crazy busy last week. Since the 23rd we had Justin's sister Karista and her family stay with us. We went out and did a lot of fun things and kept very busy. Of course I had to get sick with a what I think is a sinus infection but I am still not sure. So I wasn't as happy go lucky as I normally am I but tried to do my best. Here are some fun pics from the week going backwards.
3 comments:
Love it! Looks like you had a really great time. I love the picture of Abigail wearing the helmet.
Great to see the picture of Abi on the zip line...she rocks!!! Great pics.
It's so fun to have family around! I'm sorry you got sick. I swear I always get sick around family. It's crazy!! :) Abi is such a beautiful little girl! I love her curls. :) But both your girls are precious!
Post a Comment