Sunday, August 9, 2009

House Updates

Our house is really coming along and I get really excited every time I enter it. Here are a few pictures of the progress.
This is a picture of the basement bathroom shower. We used every space possible, so this may be small but hey it makes the house a 4bath.


Master bathroom and the master behind it.
Master bathroom shower floor Master bathroom - this picture shows the marble going in around the tub. It Is going to beautiful.
Upstairs girls bathroom - before counter top

New marble counter top - I love it!Upstairs Girls bathroom - one marble piece put in around the shower.Main floor bathroom - my design.

KITCHEN! Almost all put together. This is the kitchen with the new marble counter tops. I think it looks amazing.

Okay here is the first coat of the new color on the outside of the house. What do you think?


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love the color on the outside!! You are really coming along! I love how big your kitchen is, and its so gorgeous!! Its really looking good, and I bet you can't wait for it to be finished!!!

Kerrilyn said...

OOOOOHHHH!!!! I love the kitchen. The farm sink is awesome and I love the under the cabinet lighting. I love the retro main floor bath. You guys are doing an awesome job!!! I want to come for a tour.

Elizabeth said...

It looks great. I especially like the light fixtures you picked and the marble. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Shane & Laina said...

Looks amazing...I can't wait to see it in person!

MakingChanges said...

LOVE IT! The color is great, the bathrooms are to die for. Lucky you that has such a handy man for a hubby! Seriously, I need a LIVE walk-through. Oh, and I heart your kitchen!