Girls are so much fun and both have done things that they haven't done before. Evelyn is now sitting up on her own from a lying position, she did that today for the first time. She is almost crawling, almost. She reaches and shakes her booty. She also loves music and bounces her head and her booty to the rhythm. It is so fun to see her grow but it feels like it is going too fast.
Abigail is just so smart and started saying "I love you Mama". The first time she did it without me saying it first was yesterday. I put her down for a nap, kissed her, turned on her music and walked out of the room when I hear her yell from her bed, "I love you Mama". Man that just tugged at my heart and made me beam. Leaps and bounds people, leaps and bounds. There is no walking here. :)
Abigail looks really happy in this picture. She actually was, but i caught her blinking.
Now that is what I am talking about. That face is just squeezable.
1 comment:
Hey, I can show you how to make leggings, super easy and way cheaper! Let me know!
Your girls are the sweetest things, love the videos!
Post a Comment