Yes that is right Justin left for a several days and boy that was harder than I thought it would be. Abigail is such a good girl and we have a schedule where mom and dad put her to bed at night, so you can imagine when dad isn't there that she doesn't think that it's time to go to bed. So every night he was gone she cried and cried. I felt so bad. Little Evelyn also had a hard time sleeping. So I was very sleep deprived but we made it through. Thank goodness Justin's mom came in when he left and let me get a nap on one of those days.
Also, as you already know that we had a birthday that we celebrated. It was so much fun. We took Abigail to a bouncy house place, dinner and had a cake on her actual birthday and she had a blast! We all had a blast. Then we had a family party on Saturday where Grandma Comb's, John and Rachel and Eric came. I made dinner and lovely cupcakes (that Abigail waited for all day). We all had so much fun hanging out and watching Abigail open presents. It was a great night.
These pictures say a thousand words. They do go backwards time wise.
Abigail proud of herself that she snuck a lick of a cupcake.
Grandma Combs and Evelyn.



Rachel, Lacy, John and Clair
Pop and Evelyn.
Abigail and all her loot.
Mommy and little Evelyn.
I love this little one.





What a fun couple of gals. They are going to be all best buds.
Our little family.
Taking some time out to just chill.
Taking time to smell the roses, literally. (She loves to smell flowers. )
5 comments:
I always love looking at your pictures! Your daughters are so adorable!
Happy Birthday to Abigail, I can't believe she is already 2!!!
I could go on and on and on about all of the wonderful pictures you posted. LOVE THEM! Looks like Abigail totally scored on her birthday! You girls are beautiful!
Great job...loved the pictures, and we loved having Abi today! She LOVED the trampoline...hope that's okay.
Those cupcakes did look good!! :) Does Abi like gymnastics? It looks fun!
Cute! Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment