Tuesday, February 3, 2009

These are faces that anyone could love!!!!The last several days have been hard but I seem to find these two little ones smile and I can't find a thing to complain about. I still will a little bit. Poor Evelyn, her acid reflux is just so bad at night she just doesn't sleep and neither does her mom... me... So it has been hard, we are trying several things, like having her take her medicine at night instead of the morning and having her sleep in the swing but it is just not working yet. Just keep us in your prayers. She is just a sweet sweet baby and doesn't deserve to be sick and hurting. Here are some good moments of Evelyn.


Abigail is being such a big girl now. She helps in any way possible, like tonight she helped mommy make dinner and when I ask her to get my diapers she does. I just can't believe how grown up she is already. She still has her baby moments like the other day when she decided to pooh and then play in it and when she just wants her mom or pop to read her and just snuggle. Again so sweet and so much fun to be around. I feel very lucky.



This better get some laughs because I laughed so HARD. It looks like a mug shot. She just woke up and man did she have some bedhead.

Pop and Abigail stuffing as many stuffed animals in their shirts. What they come up with as a team makes me laugh so hard. I swear they do it just to make me laugh.
Praise all this blog is over.

7 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Love all the adorable pictures! I love seeing how much Evelyn is changing and growing! Hope all is well! Love you guys!

rachel said...

Aww! Poor Evelyn! I am sorry she is not feeling great! She is beautiful as is AbigaiL! I hope you guys starting getting some more sleep! BTW, the rainbow outfit is so darn cute! I am a little jealous of your cute girls!

Kerrilyn said...

That is a great mug shot of Abigail. Just darling.

MakingChanges said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. Abigail's crazy hair, that is just fabulous. Stuffing the shirts with animals, good times. And, I have to say, my favorite is the last one of Evelyn (even though all of them are precious)! Hallelujah!

Shane & Laina said...

Great pictures...I LOVE BED HEAD!!! Seriously, love that girl. It breaks my heart to hear about Evelyn and reminds me so much of Allee...I hope and pray it gets a little better soon! Keep your chin up.

Melinda said...

I love every picture you put up! So so so cute! And I'm so sorry about Evelyn, so sad! I hope it starts getting better soon, let me know if I can do anything!

Jamie said...

I wish I could get the volume out of my hair that Abi gets in hers...it's awesome! Also, I'm positive that Justin & Abi do silly things just to make you laugh. You are all hams & you would do just about anything for a good laugh (within limits, of course). Hang in there with Evelyn. We had hard times with Tyler at night, and like I've said before, we finally realized it was something I was eating that was hurting him. It's something to think/pray about. But no matter what, things WILL eventually get better. I'll be praying for you! Please let me know if you need anything...even if it's just a listening ear!