Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A weekend full of LOVE

Here is a picture of me and my girls on V-day. Pop was so great to bring home roses and chocolate truffles (although i can't have chocolate right now). Still very thoughtful. Great day.
Cute Abigail getting her sweet treats from Cupid.. Evee getting a little sleep. Which sometimes can be hard for her.

Pop, Abi, and Evee spending quality time together.
Playing one of Abi's favorite games - Hide - Hide (although we never know who we are hiding from)

Now here they are peeking at mom.

Another one of Abigail's favorite things to do is snuggle with her sister. Evee loves it too.

So far one has brown eyes and the other has blue..

Look at that face.

Here is a new thing she is doing with her stacker's. Love it. I think she is pretty smart. Okay here is Evelyn just being cute.





Here are some friends/family that we went and hung out with for V-day. It was so nice to get out of the house.
Now relaxing at the end of the day. My sweet family.




2 comments:

Melinda said...

Love your pictures--as always!! I still really want to meet miss Evee!! Sam has ear infections (again!), so maybe it won't be until doggone summer before everyone around here isn't sick anymore! :)

MakingChanges said...

As always, the pictures are fabo! I love the hiding pictures. Justin is so cute with his girls!

Oh, and I LOVE your roses.