Okay we had family pictures done a few weeks ago with a very talented photographer.
http://ashleeraubachphotography.blogspot.com/ I absolutely LOVE them. She had to be talented to get any shots because the girls were not being exactly being cooperative. So I went with pink
because I have two beautiful girls.
Here are just a few from the photo shoot that I wanted to share. I hope you enjoy because I sure did.

5 comments:
OH MY HECK!!! Those pictures are AWESOME!!! The lighting is beautiful! I'm sure it's hard to take bad pictures of such a beautiful family.
Wow! I love all your pics- the girls are beautiful and Justin so handsome! Shana, you look FABULOUS!!! You do not look like you have had a baby recently at all!
Great Photos! I like that they are bright! The colors are so vibrant in her pictures! I checked out her blog. They are cute photos.
I can't believe you got Justin to wear pink! They are beautiful photos!
love, Love, LOVE your pictures. They turned out great!
Post a Comment