Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ultrasound pictures

Look at that face.



We were all so excited that we had our 33 1/2 week check up yesterday. Of course we love our midwife and seeing her is always great but we were most excited for the main event, to see a 3d picture of our second little girl! She is doing so well. I was nervous after being so sick that she wouldn't be gaining weight but she shocked us all when she caught up and actually gained a lot of weight and her due date was moved up by 3 days. So she is now due on the 12th of January. She currently weighs 5lbs 7oz and looks terrific. She again made faces at us when we were getting her pictures. Abigail did the same thing. I love how she is already full of life and personality. Such a miracle. I on the other hand lost weight from being sick and have only gained 9lbs so far. My doctor didn't seem to be too concerned so I am not either.


It was so fun to see Abigail get so excited to see her little sister on the monitor. She gasped and said baby, baby, baby. She is going to be such a great big sister.

I am so thankful that the appointment went well and our little one is okay. Here are some pictures of her. She is making another frowny face at us and pouting her lips. When I looked back at Abigail's 3d pictures they look so much alike with those lips and nose. It will be so fun to see her in real life. I am getting way too excited. It is so nice to have such a wonderful day after having a couple crappy ones.









Later that night I met up with some gals from the Relief Society and went to "A Christmas Carol" play. It was really great and we had fun.

6 comments:

howeshomepage said...

I love it! she is so beautiful. I cant wait to meet her!

Jenny Garlock said...

cute! She looks like Abigail!

Christy said...

How fun to have those ultrasound picts! I can't believe it is getting close! (Probably not fast enough for you though) So you have a midwife? That's fun. Are you going naturally or just having a coach there to help?

Melinda said...

I think the pictures look like Abigail! Do you? How fun though, love them!

MakingChanges said...

OMGosh! She totally looks like Abigail. Shouldn't be shocked, you guys made Abigail, too, but it's interesting seeing how much they look like each other! Glad you are feeling better!

Jamie said...

Isn't technology amazing? I love how well you can see your baby before it is even born. We are so excited to see her in person!