Friday, November 7, 2008

What no pictures? This is an outrage and a change.

Well, as you can see I have no pictures from this last week. I know, I know that is what my blog is all about. I just had a rough and busy last week. I was still fighting off sickness for the first part of the week then had some fun toward the end. Justin and I went to the Utah Jazz game on Wednesday and had a blast. It was nice to have a date night. We realized we haven't had one in over 6 months. I mean we go out but usually we bring Abi, this was the first night without her in a while. So we had SO much fun and we laughed it up. You don't realize how important it is until you do it. Crazy.

The rest of the week has been full of fun parties to buy stuff at, mommy and me Gymnastics and Justin and I watched the twins again which is always a highlight of the week.

I have to mention how proud of Abigail I was at her Gymnastics this week. I wasn't sure how she would do since we didn't go at all last month but she remembered everything. For still being one of the youngest ones there she was just going from activity to activity knowing what to do and doing it. I was amazed. Also, she just loved the other kids. She would sit right next to them with the biggest smile on her face. It was just darling and in my mind I thought she was thinking "I really want you to be my friend". She loves everyone so much. I told Justin that he has to take her and see how good she is so he doesn't miss out because time flies to fast and we should take every opportunity while we are in the present. So I know he plans on taking her soon. He's going to love it.

Other than that there is a group of us gals that are getting ready to see the Twilight movie. We have ordered shirts and have talked about all the fun things we are going to do that night. We feel like teenagers again, well, I do. I think it's important to make sure to have fun and do something young again no matter how old we get and how many things we have to do we still need to do it.

One more WONDERFUL thing!!!!!!! Please read. I haven't put this on my blog yet but my little sister Sara and her husband have been blessed with the opportunity to adopt a little baby boy in January. We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet him. We may have babies on the same day, you never know. It is just too exciting. They will make such wonderful parents and have been waiting for such a long time and deserve this. So congrats soon-to-be new parents. Love ya.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Glad your week ended better than it started! I'm super excited for Twilight too! hehe

MakingChanges said...

Hey, no worries on the absense of pictures. I love you anyway. Hope you are feeling better. I have to tell you again- your hair was totally cute today! JEALOUS! Twilight...YEAH!

BTW- the word verification is pentifor. Isn't that a real word? or is that penifor? Or maybe it isn't even close to a real word. Lay off me- it is 2am and I just got home from work.

Jason, Kellie, Noah and Aspen said...

Did you read the Twilight series? I got through the first two, but stopped because I'm too cheap to buy the hardcover of the 3rd... haha. Can't wait to see the movie! Congrats to Sara & her hubby! That's great news!!!!

Kerrilyn said...

Wow, no pictures? Your right, that is an outrage!!!