Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight at Twilight


The gang! (minus Heather) (Natalie, Shanna(me), Julie, Laian and Melinda)

Yeah baby! Some great friends and myself had a total girls night and went to the "Twilight" movie at midnight. We had matching shirts, 3 cds of rockin music that reminded us of Twilight (thanks Julie) and oh yeah we were going to the movie. Of course, we went to dinner first at what I would say is my new favorite restaurant "Citrus Grill". We had a blast listening to the band they had there, eating the best food and having the best conversations. Seriously I love those girls. Then we went to the theatre and hung out till our last member showed and hung out too. We are going out again so she can come to dinner and chill. Anyways, we got our goodies and headed to the theatre and got our seats but the only annoying thing was that had a promotional thing going on for only some of the guests so we had to sit through all this crap even after the movie was supposed to start. Hello I paid to watch a movie at a certain time and that is what I expect. It was almost 20 minutes late starting, so stinking stupid. Anywho, it didn't matter because will still had the best time. I will have to say I didn't Love the movie but enjoyed it. The acting was off and some of the looks they were giving just made me laugh sooo hard and then I couldn't take it seriously. I was happy that my favorite part in the book was not ruined in the movie, they actually pulled it off. So that made me happy.

So that was about it so here are some pictures to enjoy. Thanks again girls. (Thanks Melinda for letting me steal some of your pictures from your blog! :) )






This morning was a hard morning sleep wise. We got home around 3am and it took me a good hour or so to actually fall asleep and then Abi was up at 7:30am. I did love one part of the morning when Abigail snuggled in bed with me. This is getting more rare because she wants to play so I just absorbed it. Such a sweet child. Okay, just a little bit later Laina and I went to a Boutique that our friend, Heather, was selling her hand made dresses at. http://tomandlucysartshoppe.blogspot.com/ I may or may not have bought more then I should. They had soooo many cute things there. I got Abigail some good Christmas gifts and of course I got her an adorable dress that Heather made. Seriously soooo cute. The only bad thing was that they had a play room for kids so Abi and Allee went into to play. They were the only kids at first but not more then 5 minutes went by and I walked past the room and waved at Abigail and she just sobbed and wouldn't go back the rest of the time. I am pretty sure the boys that showed up took something away from her or pushed her. Not sure I wasn't there for those couple of minutes but it really bothered me. Poor little one she doesn't do well when other kids are mean to her, it really hurts her feelings. Soon I will teach her to stand up for herself but she is just so tiny right now. All in good time.

Abigail feeding her little mouse some water. So Cute!!!!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

What?! Nothing about poo in your title?! I'm so disappointed! haha It was so much fun last night, you are so awesome! LOVED IT! :)

Melinda said...

oh p.s. LOVE the video, too funny! and p.s.s you can take pictures off my blog anytime! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with your popcorn bucket. That is the best way to watch a movie with boat load of buttery popcorn. YUM. Glad to hear all is well.

Jamie said...

It sounds like you had so much fun. I am headed out for an evening with the girls & Twilight on Tuesday. I am so excited to finally see how they put this movie together for the big screen. You look so cute with your round belly. We need to get together soon! Maybe after Thanksgiving?