Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween to everyone a little early! We have pretty much celebrated our Halloween by going to our ward Halloween party. It was fun to see everyone dressed up. Abigail went as a fairy and I went as a hillbilly. Abigail had such a good time, she danced and sang and just loved being around everyone all dressed up. She truly was a cute little fairy drizzling happy fairy dust everywhere she went. Here are some pictures of fun costumes.















Kurt did this AWESOME pumpkin. Can it get any cooler?

Here is our bishopric and their silly sumo costumes.

2 comments:

MakingChanges said...

Love your pictures. I stole the one of my baby since I didn't get very good pictures of her. Thanks! Sure was tons of fun!

Melinda said...

I totally thought I commented already! Anyway, love the pictures, wasn't Kurt's pumpking awesome?!?! Abigail looked so cute, she's so fun! I love your blacked out tooth too, hillarious! :D