This week other than crying for a good half an hour or more when he leaves, she has had a couple of other things that she has been up to. She started coloring on everything from herself to the walls. I am glad I thought ahead and bought the washable crayons. Great investment, saves a lot of time and worry. Then she took some terrible falls as well. We were heading down the street to watch Laina's kids for a minute and she went ahead of me and tumbled down the concrete stairs. I was mortified and felt awful. Normally she waits for me at the stairs but I guess like every child they want a little Independence and take those without you. Poor thing. I thought she would have huge goose eggs on her head but it turned out that the fall looked way worse than it actually was. I think it just scared her. But then when we got to Laina's the kids wanted to go outside so this time I held Abigail's hand down the stairs and off they were to the playground when Abigail just tripped over her feet and fell again and scrapped up her hands. It just wasn't her day. For the rest of the day she was pretty needy and wanted to be near mama. I completely understand and of course I didn't mind.
As for baby #2, she is the biggest kicker. Sheesh. Every time I sit down to a rest that is when she starts in, but to be honest I LOVE it. It lets me know she is doing well and a way for us to communicate. However, it is so different from when Abigail was in my belly. Abigail just didn't move that much, a very calm little one. This one isn't mean about her kicks and they don't hurt they kicks are just more often. It is absolutely amazing to me the whole feeling of a little baby in my tummy. A miracle all the way.
For some terrible news, yesterday we found out that we had more unauthorized charges taken from our bank account. In the past 5 years this has happened a couple of times and in the last month it has happened a total of 12 times. (12 different transactions) I hate it and it always makes me sick to my stomach that people are so greedy and have no respect for those who are just trying to do the right things and live day to day. It takes an incredible amount of time to change everything and get back to square one.
1 comment:
I love the new post...john and I looked through it together and that last picture...we couldnt stop laughing!!! Daddy daughter time is so sweet! Keep the pictures coming...we love it!
Love Rach
Post a Comment