This is one of my favorite pictures I got this weekend. Both of my loves. I also love this picture because I asked Abigail to snuggle with daddy so that I could get a picture and this was the result. Priceless. This weekend was pretty good. Friday I first met up with Rachel and we went to lunch at the local bakery here. It is always fun to hang out with Rachel and chat. Her two babies are doing well and filling up her tummy. I can't even imagine. Then Rachel and I went quilting with our cousins at Debbie's house. It is always nice to see everyone and chat. I didn't do much quilting because I didn't bring the quilt I was working on.. Of course.
Here is Abigail and her second cousin Kamryn, who just loved playing with Abigail. Then there is a picture of Rachel and Meghan at quilting. They are both pregnant. Elizabeth, not pictured, is the other cousin that is pregnant with her first. Lost of soon-to-be babies!~
Abigail after a long day. How can you resist those lips....
Anywho, later that night after Abigail napped I went over to my friend Laina's house to watch a movie and hang out. It was really great to do a girl thing and to watch a girl movie. Her kids entertained Abigail while we talked and ate really great cookies from smart cookie. I am officially addicted to them now. Dang. Abigail stayed up and watched half of the movie because sleeping at someone house is still hard but eventually she fell asleep. Lately she can't decide when to sleep. She isn't bad and she doesn't scream, she just hangs out in her crib, talks and lounges, so I am not sure what to do. She takes naps so easily but night time has been different the last couple of nights. Poor thing. Then Saturday I laid around and did absolutely nothing....... I didn't even get out of my pj's except to borrow a steam cleaner from my awesome friend Robin. Seriously, I felt so sick all day so i just decided to play with Abigail and hang out. Sometimes that is nice. Sunday of course is always great, we go to church and then just hang out. Nothing exciting to report.
Today, was wonderful. I got together with Laina and Julie and had lunch. It was a beautiful day out and Julie made us terrific sandwiches which totally hit the spot. Then we just chilled outside and let the kids play. Abigail was having a great time just running around. I am so glad that I have great friends. They really brightened my day. It was also nice because we decided that we are going to plan a girls night away and said that we are going to do a bunch of stuff this summer together. We want to have fun this summer and not just a boring one. I agreed. Can't wait. It was nice to get out in the sun today. I think it always changes an attitude to get a little sunshine.
Here is Abi telling mom to shoosh or she might be asking for just a little bit more. You decide.
Abigail getting ready for clown school.
5 comments:
I love your new posts! I watched the video of Abi in her highchair like 3 times in a row and busted up every time she gave you that face when you said "hey" to her...she is so halarious! I love all the other pics too except one...I give you a hint... 2 pregnant ladies...one looks like jack sprat and the other looks like the wife that could eat no lean! :) Love, Rach
For the last ten minutes I've heard "Again SING again!" from Mason. He loves his same birthday cousin!
I had a great time too..on Friday and Monday. I love to hang with friends. Thanks a ton for being so great!
I'm impressed...you don't feel well yet you still manage to get out & be sociable. You go, girl! I'll have to check out the video later because it wasn't coming up for some reason...hmmmm. Abi does have adorably kissable lips!
I was finally able to watch the movies. I love the one of Abi singing for all she's worth. You've got a future American Idol on your hands!
Post a Comment