Monday, May 12, 2008

Priceless: a look back on getting pregnant with Abigail!

11 comments:

Rachel and John said...

I love, love, love it!!! Your video is awesome it is so cute and clever. John and I are so excited for you guys! And the pictures of abi are adorable I love that dress!

Jamie said...

HOORAY!!!! I am so happy for you! I didn't realize all of the little expenses like pregnancy tests and gas driving to Ogden...they really add up. So with all the money you saved this time around I think we should use some of iot for a girls night out when you're feeling better! ;) By the way, loved the video. I love how you pasted pictures of your heads on those people. How did you do that?

Elizabeth said...

Hehehehe....I told Ryan that you posted on your blog a couple of days ago that you were sick to your stomach and I said, "I bet she's pregnant"....and it looks like I was right ;) When are you due?

J said...

I know I called you and said all this! I'm still so giddy for you!! A blog comment just couldn't hold my excitement for you!

Theresa said...

Congratulations!!!!
There must be something in the Combs' water...

Melinda said...

Congrats!! How exciting for you guys, I'm so glad you didn't have to go through all that again! And super fun way to tell people, love the video!

Heather said...

WOW!! Congrats!! I have so many questions for you!! So excited for you and Justin!! Congratulations!!

Jenny Garlock said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is really really exciting! I am so happy for you two... or should i say you three!

Kerrilyn said...

Congratulations!!!! You are such a cute mom!!! I can only imagine how shocked you must have been when you found out....that makes it even cooler. Good Job guys!!!!

Kim P said...

Congratulations guys!!! That is the best news I have heard all day!
When is #2 coming?

I loved the video...very creative!

MakingChanges said...

That is the most awesome way to announce you are expecting. We are so happy for you both!!! (actually, all 3 of you).