Today was a pretty good day except for the rain and that I still feel sick. I have an awesome husband that came home early so that I could go to the doctor. He and Abigail played in the park until it rained. He is a great dad! I am sure Abigail would agree.
Even though it was kinda an off day Abigail is still the light in that rain and makes me laugh so hard.


Her two favorite things to do are take all the kleenex out of its box and the other is to hide and play behind the treadmill. Here is a video of her getting those kleenex out and a couple of pictures hiding. I included a video of her getting tickled by me. She is so hyper right before bed time. I can't help it but I just love her laugh.
3 comments:
I love love love your new posts I watched the videos over and over again...they are just soooo cute! If I ever need something to brighten up my day I know I can go to your blog and see Abi and she always makes me smile! Love Rach
I could just listen to her laugh all day long. what a pumpkin!!!!
She is so cute! I love her hair and I love that it is getting long enough for you to give her little hair-do's. I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment