House update - (pictures tomorrow) It got framed today and the trusses will go up tomorrow. We are amazed that those men are working without heaters up on our roof all day. (we did offer our heaters) It feels good that it's moving along. The pictures below is of the wall on the North side of the house. It is weird to see this because this is one of the lower walls so that next level will be huge! It was already big when the old roof was on it. All sides to the OLD roof were hipped but on the NEW roof the North and South side will be hipped and the other will not be. I know that this house looks scary now but with some imagination you can see its potential.

Anywho, I guess I will talk about my daughter Abigail (big surprise right?). She was a little fussy today when she woke up from a nap crying pretty hard and didn't stop for an hour. I tried all the stuff; food, bottle, and diaper but in the end she just wanted to snuggle with her mommy. I love that most of the time but I was in the middle of doing a million things so it was a little annoying but I did it any way because being a mom to me is taking care of her before myself. She is still a terrific little girl and her dad and I love her tons.
We chose these pictures of Abigail because they made us laugh. The first one is of her sitting on her baby doll dancing to music. I just looked over and saw her sitting on top of it and Justin and I couldn't stop laughing. The other picture is with her slippers on that are way too big for her. Just too
cute. 
No comments:
Post a Comment