Friday, January 18, 2008

Already 11 months

Abigail's swollen lip


Abigail turned 11 months yesterday and she has made leaps and bounds this last month. She started walking on Monday the 7th and hasn't really stopped. Her new thing this week is to clap and walk at the same time. Although walking is fun and terrific it also brings obstacles. She has had quite a few falls that have come with big swollen lips but there is only so much you can do to protect her from that. She has to get up and go and learn. I do feel bad every time it happens and think that i should have been paying more attention but life goes on. One of my favorite things that she does is when she decides to crawl she will put her head down toward the floor and book it across the room. It just makes me think that she is a very determined little girl and will put everything she has into what she is doing at that moment. Last night I left her with dad for a while before he took her to a friends because we both had activities and when I got home she was already asleep. I was really sad but when he gave her to me to hold for a while she woke up and looked right at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen and right at that moment my heart melted. She is such a wonderfully loving child and I love her so much. She keeps us busy and makes life totally worth it!


2 comments:

J said...

Lillian says "Hey we know Abigal!" So cute, she is getting so big!!

Lea said...

What a wonder you are, Abigail.

Aunt Lea