Monday, January 28, 2008

January is almost over











This weekend has been a good weekend. We spent time with a lot of extended family, went to church, worked on the house and played some new card games. I guess I should say that Justin and his dad worked on the house. They were working on the electricity so that they crew working on the roof could finish it and they wrapped the brick so that it would get damage by the weather. The roof is in pretty good shape they have sheeted the trusses and it looks pretty good. I need to go and get pictures but we have a winter storm warning and literally couldn't even look outside and see my car it was so snowy. So expect them soon. Poor Justin is sick and I guess it is going around. A lot of people at church are sick or their kids and i guess our cousins little son went into the emergency room Friday night with croup. So sad. I hope that he is feeling better. We know the emergency room and it is not a fun place to be. Well, i will get pictures soon of the house as for now just look at our adorable daughter.








Also, our thoughts and prayers are with all that were close to Gordon B. Hinckley. He will be dearly missed.








1 comment:

howeshomepage said...

I love abigails dress. She looks so cute! I found a picture when you were about a year older than abigail. I showed mom and we both though we saw a lot of abigail in you! Love ya tons. Give abigail lots of snuggles and tell justin to get better. Aaron was sick for over a month and is now getting better. - SaraJo