So I have always LOVED winter, okay that was before I had kids. Now that I have kids it is really hard for me to even like winter at all. It is now just full of my sweet kids being stuck inside and usually sick. So that is why I can't wait for spring.
For the last two weeks my kids have been sick. First it was Evelyn, then it was Abigail with me being sick on the side. Not fun, but we are trying to get over it. Evelyn had croup and then two ear infections. Now Abigail is currently fighting a fever and cough. We hope it goes away soon. Anyways, here are some pictures of us trying to fight boredom. Leaving the house for any reason is a blessing and very needed.
Here is Abigail just being cute.

The two sweet girls having a makeup party with mom while pop was away.

My girls just being animals.


This picture just makes me sad. This was when Evelyn was very sick and didn't want to be away from mom at all, so she took her blanket and sat it on the kitchen floor while I cooked. That was a hard day for everyone.

This was one hour when Evelyn felt good so we got her to color. We made valentines. It was a nice break.



Evelyn doing everything in her power to give me a smile.

Here is the same day. She didn't want to be away for me so she laid on me for her nap. Her cough was so bad that she would cry in her sleep and then cry for me but she was totally asleep. I felt like I was back in time when Abigail had to be hospitalized. So I was very worried.

Here is Abigail doing everything she could to get Evelyn to laugh. She is so much fun and a terrific big sister.

Another very sad picture of Evelyn.

Abi showing us a baseball. Don't know why. But She is cute and Justin looks creepy looking at me from behind her.
Smile my little one.

Oh yeah. I cute my hair again. Seriously shouldn't have done anything to my hair while I am pregnant because I feel like I look terrible no matter what. I am going again on Thursday to get it thinned more. I have very big hair. Wish me luck.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Shanna! You look gorgeous!! I love the hair, really it is darling! LOVE LOVE LOOOVE it! (But, I do know how you feel, I feel so gross when I'm pregnant, just ugly gross.) I'm so sorry you've had the sick at your house, makes me so sad! Especially those pictures of Evee, thats heartbreaking! They're such dolls, you have the sweetest girls ever! (p.s. I laughed out loud at the comment about Justin looking creepy--hilarious!)
Post a Comment