Here is the first picture of the brackets in place.
Here are some shelves being put in.
Here is the man responsible for all the wonderful work.
More shelves and food in it. He added two smaller shelves in between two big shelves after this picture was taken.
Here is the awesome device that my hubby and a coworker came up with to hold our cans in our pantry. It can hold 30 cans. So we will get organized some day. Pretty cool.
Here is my kitchen while trying to get the pantry done. Let's just say we ate out a lot. Terrible I know.
Okay, okay! So i got my bag that I have wanted for years. My hubby surprised me and got it for me for Christmas. He spoiled me. 
Primary - Here are my girls on the first Sunday of the New Year. Abi is finally old enough to go to primary and it was Evee's first day at nursery by herself. Abi did great, she had me stand in the back for a little bit and then she was so busy having fun that it didn't matter if I was there or not. Justin took Evee to nursery and she did okay. It is a little harder for her not to have Abi there but she is getting used to it.
I cute my hair. It was a big deal since I have been growing it out for two years but I just couldn't stand the time that it took to do it every day. I was sick of just putting it in a pony tail. Your lucky your getting two pictures when I didn't want to post any at all. I just don't feel very phototogenic lately.


Just the girls being silly.
Abigail with her huge Dam that she built at the Dinosaur Museum. She worked really hard on it and it was hard to drag her away.
Here is a picture of Abi, Allee and Evee. Abigail told me before we got to the Dinosaur Museum that she was going to take a picture by the Shark. This was a big deal for her because she is deathly afraid of it. It was surprising to me that she thought of this all on her own. After the picture was taken she kept yelling, "I DID IT, I DID IT!!". I was very proud of her.
1 comment:
LOVE the can thing (I would LOVE one of those) and LOVE the haircut! Looks great on you! I chopped my hair after growing it out for 5 years after #2 daughter was born. No time to do my hair and 2 girls too!
Post a Comment