
It's true! We are expecting another bundle of joy next year. We found out while in Missouri but I wanted to make sure all was well before announcing it. I still feel like I knew before we left but it was confirmed there with a test, okay two tests, and today was the first official picture of our future offspring. :)
We couldn't be happier. I could do without the sickness but I will deal with it for the end result. I feel like life is precious, starting with this one inside me.
Our girls are excited! When I told Abigail "I am having a baby", she said "today?". She is too funny. She is also very interested in helping change Evee's diaper because I told her if she learned she could help with the baby. Evee has been the most intuitive because she would lift my shirt and love on my tummy even before we knew. She walked around all day today looking at my phone with the ultrasound on it saying "baby tummy, baby tummy", she is very smart.
This news also comes with some bad news. Very dear friends of ours lost their baby on Tuesday. She was only weeks away from her due date, but their sweet baby boy never took a breath outside the womb but already touched so many lives. We love them so very much and if they read this I hope they know they are in my prayers every night. This news is heartbreaking but I pray it helps me understand that I should enjoy every little thing about being pregnant and in honor of little Declan I promise I will.
6 comments:
Congratulations! What is your due date?
Well Shanna, you know I'm SO EXCITED for you! I can't wait to see pictures of this new little baby, its marvelous!
Also, I am very sad for your friend, it hurts my heart to think about it. Some good friends of ours just had a similar situation, carried a baby full term and he only lived a few days, had brain cancer. Its heart breaking, and their strength amazes me! I pray for them all the time, and will be praying for your friend too!
Sure love and miss you Shanna!
Well Shanna, you know I'm SO EXCITED for you! I can't wait to see pictures of this new little baby, its marvelous!
Also, I am very sad for your friend, it hurts my heart to think about it. Some good friends of ours just had a similar situation, carried a baby full term and he only lived a few days, had brain cancer. Its heart breaking, and their strength amazes me! I pray for them all the time, and will be praying for your friend too!
Sure love and miss you Shanna!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you and your family!
Sorry to hear to about your friend's baby, that is just heartbreaking. :(
Congratulations! That is exciting. We are happy for you. Declan has touched so many lives for sure!
That is really sweet Shanna. We are so excited for your sweet little one. Any inkling if it is a boy or girl?
Post a Comment