Saturday, October 16, 2010

Not much going on


I apologize for the lack of pictures. Only one picture must be the first for my blog. This last couple of weeks I have been on survival mode. The thing is when you are a mom and sick you still have to get up and go on with life even though all I want to do is curl up in a ball and hibernate.
This pregnancy has been pretty hard but great. I know that sounds weird but true. Example I have been extremely sick but I feel very close to this little one. I feel like I talk to him/her in my thought quite often. That may sound weird to some of you but I do have conversations throughout the day to my little one. Sometimes it's just a quick sorry because I have been complaining so much. I am a very guilt ridden person. I don't want my little one to think I am not happy about being pregnant. Anyways, it has been really hard but I think there is a light, I tried almost everything herbal to get rid of the sickness but absolutely nothing was working so I finally went on medication and I am a whole new woman. It has only been two days but I feel great. I pray it continues. I feel like my kids won't always be asking me if I am sick today when they get up and I will be able to be happy when my hubby gets home instead of running to my bed to let him fend for himself.

Hopefully, my next blog will be more upbeat and full of my girls smiling and having fun.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling so sick Shanna! I'm praying the medication keeps working for you too! That picture of the girls sleeping is so cute, look at Abigail! haha Guess what? I have something to send you so I'll be calling you for your address because apparently I can't find it! :) Maybe it will cheer you up some!

Christy said...

Shanna I'm sorry! I know it is challenging to be sick. I thought it was cute you talk to the baby. I did that too. When I would be alone especially I would think or "talk" to the baby. It really made those nights when I was sick much easier. I hope the medicine keeps helping you! By the way thank you for the pictures I got them and they were amazing. Thank you so much! I can't express how much they mean to me.