Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!


Here is the kitty. She begged me to put makeup on her eyes. I think she looked super cute.




Our little bunny. I love this costume and she made is so cuddly.

Abigail loved trick or treating. She didn't want to stop and was really getting the hang of it before we left and the weather was great!



Sisters.





Sleepy after so much trick or treating.


CANDY!!! I was willing to let Abigail have a few pieces of candy but pop thought she wouldn't sleep very well. This is coming from the guy that gave a chocolate ice cream cone at 10pm. She still got some candy.


Both exhausted. One from just being cute and one from driving for two days.


Isn't she cute.

Abigail helped Grandpa give out candy. She absolutely loved seeing all the kids in their costumes and giving them candy. I think she liked that even more than trick or treating.



Pumpkin Patch
This is a picture of the hail coming down hard while we were trying to get our pumpkins.



Kort and Abigail.

Grandma and Abi





It was so cold and this was the day of the storm that snowed us in. Crazy

She makes me laugh all the time.



1 comment:

Melinda said...

Agghhh!!! They look adorable!! You did a fantastic job on Abi's costume, what a cute kitty! Love the pictures, they're awesome!