The week before Halloween was a busy one. We were trying to finish the cleaning of the house so that we could get carpet and I am happy to report that we DO have carpet and boy does it make a difference. We just a few more things to finish before we move in. So keep your fingers crossed that we make it in before Thanksgiving. That would make my holidays. (Pictures to follow)
After some long nights at the house we left Friday for a road trip. I went to my mom's house and Justin traveled on to the farm in Missouri. I wanted to go to the farm but the girls are just a little to young so hopefully next year. The girls are the best travelers in the car. They don't make a peep except when Abigail needs to go to the bathroom. I was so proud of them. We didn't get to my parent's house until somewhere around 2am. We were very tired but glad to be there.
The next day we had the opportunity to go to a de-militarized bunker. It was 6 stories underground and HUGE. It is in the town where my parents live but out of town. Here are some pictures from that day.
The lone bunker.
The view from the door
The guys trying to get the key to work






















2 comments:
That's exciting! I hope you get in by Turkey Day too! :) Your girls are growing up too fast!
Awesome! Can't wait to see the pictures of the house--so exciting!!! Awesome pictures, looks like you guys had fun! Miss you!!!
Post a Comment