Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Visitors and lots of work

We had some visitors this last weekend. My sister Sara and her family came up for a long weekend. The reason they came was because we hired Aaron, her hubby, to finish some painting. Okay to finish a lot of painting. So it is a win win at least for us gals. We get to visit and the men get to do men things. Anywho, it was a good weekend minus the kids being sick. Evelyn has been sick for a while and finally she got put on Antibiotics which seem to have worked. As a matter of fact she now kisses me. You can see the video at the bottom it is so incredibly sweet. I can ask her for a kiss and she will make the noise or even if I kiss her she makes the noise too.

My poor nephew Gabe was sick too and just found out today he has an ear infection and sinus infection. Poor little guy.

Then Abigail got sick last night. I went to check on her after she went to bed and she was burning up and talking gibberish. So I checked her temp and it was 104.. WOW. I then gave her meds and let her sleep with me. We spent the rest of the time putting cool wash cloths on her head until her fever broke. She was a trooper.

Hopefully we are through with children being sick. Must be this time of year. Enjoy the pictures.

Here is Evee with Aunt Sara. You can just tell she feels sick.
Love this picture. She is sooo cute.

Mom don't move I am trying to crawl up you.
Abigail really wants to play with her sister. She doesn't understand she is too little.


Look at that cute boy~!




A hamper makes for a great toy.
Could this be any cuter..

See mom I really do love you.


Here is her kissing video... The best ever.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Oh I love her sweet kissy face! The house looks awesome, love the paint!